Our Favorite Fall Drink
Okay, so it’s been roughly a year since our House Warming Party. Now, I only bring this up because we made a sangria that was such a HIT!!! It’s perfect for any get-together, just make sure you make it in some form of pitcher or spout container that others can just pour for themselves 🙂
Ready for it… Caramel Apple Sangria! That’s right, I said Caramel Apple Sangria. Sound unbelievably delicious? It is.
It’s officially FALL now so that means that we can dive head first into all that the season has to offer, right? So while some may be sipping on a hot apple cider, we’re creating some Caramel Apple Sangria.
Caramel Apple Sangria
- 1 bottle white wine
- 1 bottle sparkling apple cider
- ¼ cup caramel syrup
- 4 apples, chopped
- Chill your white wine and sparkling apple cider.
- Once cold, mix together wine and cider and add ¼ cup caramel syrup.
- Chop approximately 4 apples into small cubes and add to sangria.
- Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Let us know what your favorite fall drinks are!!