DIY Fall Basket:
Dollar Store Outdoor Fall Decor
Fall is in full swing here in NY and we have just put away all of our Halloween decorations from our Haunted Cemetery. If you haven’t seen it, you need to check out our post here. Well, anyways back to the first Fall DIY post and what makes it great for the most part it’s either free or from the Dollar Store!
Difficulty Level: Easy
- Large flower pot/large bucket (decorative or Rustic, designers choice) we already had this on hand, so it was free.
- Leaves (fallen off the tree)
- Leave ropes (dollar store)
- Sunflowers or any fall flowers of your choosing
- Christmas rope lights (we had this already, no need to be fancy with the type of lights)
- First it all pends on how much leave ropes you were able to get your hands on. Personally, we only bought two for this project. The #protip to this is stuff the large bucket/flower pot with leaves from the floor to fluff it up. It “A”saves money and it gives it that authenticity to this fall decor.
- Next in a circular set-up place, your leave ropes and then your lights and mix them all up.
- Lastly, add all your flowers, pumpkins and etc.
- And that is it our friends, light that baby up and enjoy your inexpensive fall decor.